Professional live mixing consoles with British EQ, FX unit and USB interfaceEffortlessly achieve the right sound with the LMC series by OMNITRONIC! The incredibly user-friendly mixing consoles provide a warm, natural sound with outstanding audio parameters, an extensive set of features and maximum reliability – ideal for professional studio recordings, live performances, and fixed PA installations. Especially the 2022FX has several useful features that are unparalleled in this price range: feedback detection system, voice canceller, and 3D stereo surround effect.All mono channels feature extremely low-noise, top-notch microphone preamps that offer an extraordinary 130 dB of dynamic range, and a bandwidth ranging from below 10 Hz to over 200 kHz for crystal-clear signal reproduction. The incredibly warm and natural equalizers used for all channel strips are based on classic ”British EQ” circuitry from mixing consoles of the ’60s and ’70s. Additionally, your LMC series mixing console has a studio-grade compressor with easy one-knob functionality on each mono channel plus a 24-bit FX processor with 16 editable effects which can be added to individual channels, busses or the main mix. Utilizing the built-in USB audio interface with up to 48 kHz sample rate, you can link your Windows or Mac computer and record your sessions instantly.
PRO audio mixer with British-style EQ, compressor, effect unit and USB interface
- 6 mono input channels with gain control, 3-way EQ with semi-parametric mid band, low cut and pan control
- 6 inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment on each mono channel
- 4 stereo input channels with 4-way EQ, level selection and balance control
- State-of-the-art, low-noise mic preamps with 130 dB dynamic range and high headroom
- Exceptional British EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade compressors with easy one-knob functionality and control LED on each mono channel
- 24-bit DSP FX unit with 16 editable presets, tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in USB audio interface allows recordings and playback of digital audio files with a computer (PC and Mac)
- Intelligent feedback detection system makes eliminating feedback frequencies easy
- Voice canceller filters out vocal portions for karaoke applications
- Incredible 3D stereo surround effect for an enhanced listening experience
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ with illuminated faders allows tuning monitor or main mixes
- 3 aux sends per channel: aux 1 pre-fader for monitoring, aux 2 pre/post-fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, aux 3 post fader for internal FX
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Clip LEDs on all channels
- Routing switches for mute, main mix, subgroup and solo/PFL on all channels
- Balanced main mix outputs with 6.3 mm jack and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- CD/tape input assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs, CD/tape output
- Precise 12-digit LED level meter
- BNC lamp socket
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- +48 V phantom power, can be switched centrally
- Digital signal processor 24 bit with 16 effects
- Monochrome 2 digits 7-segment LED display
- The device can be connected via USB to the PC
- (19″) 48.3 cm rack installation possible
- 1 x mixer, 1 x user manual, 1 x power cord, 1 x uSB cable, 2 x angle
||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
||Mains input via IEC connector (M) mounting version power supply cord with safety plug (provided)
||20 – 20000 Hz
||<0,05 % at 1 kHz
||Digital signal processor 24 bit with 16 effects
||48 V DC
||High-pass 75 Hz, 18db/oct
||Input: Microphone 2,6 kOhm , bal.
Input: line 10 kOhm , bal.
Input: 2-Track 10 kOhm
Input: AUX returns 10 kOhm , bal.
Insert: 10 kOhm , unbal.
||Monochrome 2 digits 7-segment LED display
||Encoder, power switch, phantom power switch
||Master level meter, clip, Gain reduction, Mute, phantom power; power
||Lamp via 1 x BNC (F)
Input: Microphone via 6 x 3-pin XLR
Input: line via 14 x 6.3 mm jack socket (mono) mounting version
Input: 2-Track via 1 x stereo RCA
Output: headphones via 1 x 6.3 mm jack socket (stereo) mounting version
Output: rec. via 1 x stereo RCA
Output: master via 2 x 3-pin XLR
Output: master via 2 x 6.3 mm jack socket (mono) mounting version
Output: sub groups via 2 x 6.3 mm jack socket (mono) mounting version
Output: AUX sends via 3 x 6.3 mm jack socket (mono) mounting version
Output: Foot control via 1 x 6.3 mm jack socket (stereo) mounting version
Output: control room via 2 x 6.3 mm jack socket (mono) mounting version
Output: AUX returns via 4 x 6.3-mm-jack (bal.)
Insert: Chanal via 6 x 6.3 mm jack socket (stereo) mounting version
||Input chanel: 6 x mono via XLR or jack, channel control via 60mm fader, 3-band EQ-Poti with semiparametric mid-band EQ ±15dB at 80Hz/100-8kHz/12kHz, 3 Send/AUX, pre-post switch, adjustable single-knob compressor, Mute control, Routing Sub group bus switch, Routing master bus switch, low cut switch, panoramacontol, gain control, solo switch
Input chanel: 4 x stereo via Jack, channel control via 60mm fader, 4-band EQ-poti EQ ±15dB at 80Hz/500Hz/3kHz/12kHz, 3 Send/AUX, pre-post switch, Routing Sub group bus switch, Routing master bus switch, Mute control, solo switch, low cut switch, balancecontrol, Input sensitivity switch,
Master output: 1 x stereo, channel control via 60mm fader, Graphic equalizer 9-band EQ ±12dB at 63/125/250/500Hz 1/2/4/8/6kHz
||Output: master +28 dBu, bal.
Output: sub groups +22 dBu, unbal.
Output: control room +22 dBu, unbal.
Output: rec. +22 dBu
Output: headphones +19 dBu, unbal.
Output: AUX sends +22 dBu, unbal.
||(19″) 48.3 cm rack installation possible
||Width: 48,3 cm
Depth: 40 cm
Height: 12,7 cm